Know the Latest: Native Business Intelligence (BI) for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Presented by Belinda Allen
"I Want BI, but I do not know what I want to see."
We've all heard this from our customers annd perhaps we've even said it at our own companies.
Business Intelligence: Making informed business decisions based on timely and accurate information.
5 Major League Baseball Analytics Practices that work for Businesses (from InformationWeek.)
- Value Data Over Intuition
- Embrace New Metrics
- Consider Context
- Make Predictions
- Declare WAR (Wins Above Replacements)
Where do we start with helping our clients obtain BI?
- What information would make it easier for you to create or achieve goals?
- What problems do you have and what information would help solve or prevent them from happening again?
- What areas would you have done something different had you known an additional piece of data.
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Technical Airlift 2013 Slide Deck is below: